F1 vs. Touring Cars

Any reasony why most peole on the digest watch more of F1 than Touring
Cars? Besides the fact that we don't get much (if at all) coverage of
Touring Cars. Speedvision now filled with deviant racing programs
(NASCRAP). OK well at least we have some WRC series.

There are no Alfas in F1 except for Ferrari. And if the Alfa's in the
ETCC is said to be "not a real Alfa since it's FWD" or "it's actually a
FIAT", than how is a Ferrari F1 more closely related to Alfas? Oh wait
yes, the F1 is RWD and our cars are too.

It's a little boring with F1 sometimes as there is no real fender to
fender racing and the result is somewhat predictable, Ferrari or BMW.

The new ETCC series is really cool, it seems, as the Alfa 156 is pretty
much hammering all the RWD BMWs. Just what an Alfa bigot like me wants
to see. BMW + RWD = Hammered by Alfa. Though I'm quite hooked with the
way the 6-cyl BMW DTM car sounds, sweet!

Ciao.

Zamani
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com