Re: 164 e-brake

What you say surely sounds applicable.

But I think I'd ask a bit more chapter and verse on taking this thing
apart -- one can clamp the flex line tight enough with something like
vice-grips (without necessarily damaging it)?

The illustration I come upon in my CarDisk is not at all detailed -- I'll
read again and see if can make-out how it is supposed to be.  (Not very
detailed, and implies that the piston can be pressed back in with the
thumb--which I don't think is correct.)

r.m.bies