(No Subject)

Hi, all I'm new here, so bare with me.

 Hi I recently purchased a 1976 alfetta GT (4 cyl) it had been sitting for ten years in the sun!, so quite a few things are in need of replacment or service, and I'm just learning as I go (not a car heroe) my primary concern at the moment is the clutch, It's leaking fluid from above the clutch pedal, and won't fully engage, I'm guessing it's from the master cylinder or some connected lines, but don't wanna dig into the fire wall without some idea of what I'm looking for, plus there's alot of stuff up in there it seems. Any suggestion/opinions/or facts would be greatly appreciated.........

  Thanks alot,

         New Alfa owner/enthusiast

                    Todd