Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:13:35 -0500
From: "joel lewis" <loosej89@domain.elided>
Subject: floor mats

Alfisti,
  Before I contact IAP, did anyone else buy the floor mats that they offered
on special, on this digest, a few months ago.  I bought a pair for the
spider and a pair for the GTV ( one logo and one script) and now, in  both
cars, the mats are folding up under the clutch pedal making it very
difficult to drive.  These mats seem to be lighter weight than others that I
have purchased in the past.  Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just
me?
(this should be my WORST Alfa problem!)
Joel Lewis
HOuston