Bent 164

This e-mail really isn't anything constructive about Alfas.  It's just me
having a moan that my 164 was rear-ended earlier this week.  Almost an
identical shunt to the one I had last year, except harder (ouch!).  The
full assessment is being done next Monday, but so far it looks repairable.

I'm now driving a rental Toyota Corolla (base model) - best reason I've
seen in a long time for driving an Alfa!

Cheers (sort of!)
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.