RE: Front Bumper Turn Signals

On a 74 Spider bumper, the outside sockets are the turnsignals, making
the inside sockets the parking lights.

HTH

Henrik Johansen
Copenhagen
74 Spider
83 GTV6

OK, I'm retrofitting my '76 Spider with '74 bumpers. It's time to
re-wire the light sockets and I have no idea what the two different
lights are supposed to do since the '76 bumpers only had a single
socket. Can somebody tell me which socket (inside or outside) is the
blinker and which is the parking light?

Thanks,
Jason Glover