Berlina ratio

Jon, referring to his former US 1969 Berlina, asked if Berlinas had
different axle ratios from Spiders of the same era.  Everything I've ever
seen said all manual US 1750s and 2000s from 1969-1974, Berlina, GTV, and
Spider, had 4.56 axles.  As mentioned earlier, all post-Giulia TI (5.12
axle) US-market 105/115 cars had 4.56 axles until Spiders got 4.10 axles in
the early 80s, by which time GTVs and Berlinas were gone.
Any automatic Berlinas actually sold as US cars would most likely have had
4.3 axles like non-US automatics.  I have one US automatic listed on the
Register (3001525) belonging to Larry Graff in California. Anyone know of
that car?

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register