Re: alfa motors in non-alfas

joe wrote:

> PS> More proof that American vehicle/nationality stereotypes are
> horseshit--afformentioned buddy recently supplemented his 735i with a
> Kawasaki GSX-R750, and it leaks more oil from more places than any other
> vehicle I've worked on, and electrical system has kept it off the road so

I'm not surprised seeing that Kawasaki doesn't make GSXRs (at least
legally.)   However, the _Suzuki_ made GSXR-750 I owned leaked no oil
and never had a single engine related problem (and it was over 5 years
old at the time.)   Suzuki GSXR's have been made since at 1985, and have
gone through 3 major motor redesigns in that time.   The latest GSXR is
quite a potent beast with a stock 141hp (crank) and weighing in at
366lbs dry.   Thats about 2.6lbs /hp and 188hp/liter.

	--Mark