Re: Exhaust leak

Dennis:

You did install new copper manifold gaskets between the head and the manifold?
Old ones or no gaskets might not or won't (respectively) make a good seal.
Also, some of those nuts are hard to get to, if the threads on the studs were
not real clean, you could have not torqued one or more nuts all the way to crush
the gasket and make a good seal.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX