Looking for shop manual for 74 spider

I'd like to find a good shop manual for my 74 spider.

I've seen a few shop manuals come up on ebay, one is the "delta book" ??
that is listed as being for several models, and the other is the shop
manual for 82 to 89 models.

The one for the 82 to 89 models says that it has several chapters that are
still valid for the 72 to 81 models. I'm know it doesn't cover SPICA fuel
systems, but is the rest of the book useful for my 74?

What shop manual or other manuals do you recommend for working on my 74
spider? [For the record I have a small collection of books include the
alfa bible, and i'm planning on getting wes ingram's spica book shortly.
I'm looking for something that will cover the rest of the car in pretty
good detail.. i'm not a mechanic, but I can follow most shop manuals and
get a feel for whether a job is something I can handle or not.]

Thanks,
Greg