71 Spider project for sale

Here it is again, that 71 Spider that I cannot bring myself to part out
for the benefit of my 78.  It has got to go (too many other projects,
like building a garage).  Very original, shows 66K.  1750 with Spica,
rubber mats, hubcaps.  Rough but very unmolested.  The only thing that
does not look original are the speakers in the sides of the console.  I
do not have a title, I do not know what it needs other than a battery,
cap and rotor, and some clutch hydraulic work (master is dry).

Photos here:    http://tmpd.net/71spider.jpg

Located in Dallas near the Arboretum.  Interested parties in the area
feel free to call me to set up a time to look it over.  Like I told one
digester, um... how about $1000?  Or make an offer, there is a good
chance I will take it.

Tony "that chrome bumper woulda been so sweet on my car" Martie
78 Spider
TM PhotoDesign
www.tmpd.net
phone  469 233-8673