Poly trailing arm bushings

FWIW The trailing arm to body bushings are the ones that take most of the
stress, particularly on the driver's side,  so if I were to replace just one
end, that'd be the end I'd replace.  the arm to axle bushings don't seem to
deteriorate nearly as quickly as the other end.  The modern poly bushings
are not nearly as hard as the older almost Delrin-like ones of years gone
by, but YMMV.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (both ends of the trailing arm bushings replaced with Poly)
'87 Milano (original bushings still in place)