Re: Non-rod Knock Fixed: DANGER WARNING Timing chain tension adjustment

Lucky Scott:

Others BEWARE! You may not be as lucky as Scott. He followed the procedure
in the owners manual to adjust the tension. Many others have used the same
technique and damaged $$$ their valves. A safer Recommended method by many
is to do the tensioning with the engine off. No accidental slip on
loosening the bolt and no accidental surging of the engine speed. I repeat
others have damaged $$$ their valves when adjusting wilst the engine was
running/idling.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett