Pressure Plate Sharp!

For anyone who might be installing a new Sachs pressure plate, be
careful of the edge of the center opening while tightening the bolt. I
suggest using an extension to give yourself some clearance. I just
sliced half my knucle off tightening the bolts. I didn't even slip! It's
just damn sharp for some reason. Now I have to clean the blood of my
friends new Snap-On torque wrench. I'll leave the blood on the pressure
plate for good luck.

Jason Glover
'76 Spider
Bellingham, WA