spider motor mounts

And now there is a new-style mount made of an improved material that should
retain its shape and size and last longer.  THIS is what you want when you
are changing your mounts (and I would guess if you haven't done it before,
the very newest old-style ones are closing on 8 years old now...)

Fact or fiction?

There is? I;ve never seen this, tried to have them made from urethane, but all
the makers at SEMA said it can't be done properly... I'm still working on it.
Due to teh decreasing market, and limited vendors to OEM for a 8-30 year old
car, I doubt there is any motivation for new R&D on this part.

Bill
Mastro Subaru Inc. Tampa Florida USA
"Subaru Difference Dealership"
Agent for MRT Performance (Au)