Spider motor mounts

The OEM ones have round rubber blocks,  There were, and maybe still are,
more durable ones available that are made by Pirelli and they can be
identified because the rubber parts are rectangular.  IAP had then at one
point.

Spruell's solution, IIRC, was to place a metal sleeve over the round mount
to prevent the rubber from excessively expanding.  Seems that it would be
possible to work up something like that relatively easily , if for some
reason, the Spruell sleeves are no linger available.

Somebody please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta