RE: Italian drivers

No Alfa content, unfortunately, but an Italian truck driver just managed to
embed his rig into the roof of the petrol station at the bottom of my road.

Poor guy managed to get almost the entire front half of his trailer wedged
under the roof.

He missed the HGV sign and tried to use the car area. I can sort of
understand it as the roof over the car area is high enough to fool a truck
driver but not high enough to let the truck through.

Poor guy must feel really shit now and he's miles from his home in
Firenze......