Re: Non Alfas with Alfa v6

 i would think a subaru turbo would be a much easier swap... both are boxer motors, right?
  Mastro Alfa Romeo/Subaru/MRT <mastro@domain.elided> wrote: If there's anybody out there who has stuck an Alfa
V-6 into a non-Alfa, give me a shout off digest if you
have some time. I'd like to ask you a few questions.
Thanks
Bryan

Please tell me someone has installed one in a baywindow (ca. 71) VW bus... now
that would make my velvet green beastie into almost a real vehicle...

Bill

Mastro Subaru Inc. Tampa Florida USA
"Subaru Difference Dealership"
Agent for MRT Performance (Au)