RE: Non Alfas with Alfa v6

Bill

You want to track down the guys with Stratos replicas (such as the Hawk HF).
http://www.lanciastratos.freeserve.co.uk/s_r_c.htm

Also, some of the Le Mans racers use the 24v Alfa V6.

Debora and Lucchini I think are the makes.

Also, George Graves has a friend who replaced his Fiat Dino coupe's engine
with the Alfa V6.

George, you out there?

Several Bertone coupes and at least one Spider have had the V6 fitted but,
alas, I can not remember any details.

Are you talking about putting the V6 in the middle of the VW or in the
normal location? Surely an Alfa boxer engine would be a lot less grief?

Wouldn't it be easier to track down one of the 9 or so VW buses Porsche
built with the 911 engine? Or what about one of your famous Scooby engines?

I must stop chewing on those wild mushrooms......

nk