In Search of Air Duct Hose

Hello All,

I'm in search of a replacement Air Duct Hose for an '81 Spider, big oval
hose that goes over the top of engine.  That was for my own clarification
because this is the first Alfa I've owned and the repair manual is horrible
at giving the names of parts.  If you have one pleasepleasepleaseplease
email me.  I've searched with all of the usual vendors and no one has any.

AJ Lindaman
1981 Spider, IA