On the way home...

I was driving my poor old as of yet non-registered Milano to my dads house
in Wallingford (Seattle, WA.) when I past a lovely older Spider cruising the
opposite direction (a Duetto me thinks).

We both gave "the wave" and continued on. Anyhoo...just wanted to compliment
the pilot on his ride. It was sure nice. If your are on the digest I'm sure
you'll remember my Milano, it's front end it red and rear is blue.

Oh and yeah, thanks for the responses to my winshield replacement question.
Much appreciated.

Damian

Damian Magista
89 Milano <-- needs paint and new windshield...grrrr...
Seattle - NWARC
magista@domain.elided