Devil's from the detail

So, my nuke engineer buddy, Alfista, Tifoso and all around good guy, had
his Acura detailed a couple of weeks ago, up in the Tri-Cities, Washington
area.

They apparently made it really sparkle, including the tires, used a lot of
goop that made them shiny and black, so much that it ran onto the
tread...you know where THIS is going> Into the center divider on the first
freeway onramp.  Car's totaled, air bag broke the driver's right hand, but
the tires are still shiny.

Somebody on this list will be using that stuff this weekend, same as I did
last.  Use it sparingly, and keep it off the tread!  Word to the wise, and
to the rest of us.

Joe