Re: alfa-digest V8 #732

I can second Dean's description of A/C in my 71 Spider.  The only difference
is that the compressor is mounted under the alternator on the exhaust side on
mine.  Inside the car, it makes for a royal PITA to get to the fuse box,
those with back problems should beware.  Also, the battery in the trunk is
not exactly desirable.  Furthermore, the engine compartment becomes
unnecessarily cluttered.  Needless to say, I have no interest in making it
work, and its future is limited.  To paraphrase John Paul Jones, I will spend
no money that doesn't help her go fast, for I intend to blast down the
roadway!

Dean, right now I have no photos for your friend, but if they really want
some and are patient, I can provide.  Maybe I would even consider selling the
whole thing, as long as the boss (the ultimate pack rat) consents.
Brian
71 Spider
assorted German cars