Re: No start, No run, what to do? Di Matteo

--- FERDINANDO DI MATTEO <aroctek@domain.elided>
wrote:
> I will continue with "how to" trouble shoot
> first a carb equipped
> then Spica and then Bosch.   Any interest out there?

No interest from me -- but that's only because I saved
all the email you sent me when you walked me through
the no-start problem on my '74 Spider last summer!

Seriously, this would be a GREAT service.  And I'm
happy to add a testimonial to the fact that Fred's
advice was able to diagnose and solve my problem last
year.

Let the learning begin!

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon