No start, No run, what to do? Di Matteo

I for one am interested, even though I've been trouble shootings problem for
some time, (since I was 16, some 45 years ago), I am always looking for more
advice from experienced people and I think Fred would be the ideal one to
learn more from. I'm really interested in the Bosch Motronic system on my 91
Spider.

Hopeful Fred you will include information on what you can tell about a motor
by using a vacuum gauge and how to use a book of matches to set the points
with when out in the boonies too.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]