[no subject]

I am about to have my 1971 1750 GTV painted. I am planning on changing the
color from the original silver gray to a red. I have found the paint choices
on the following site../alfa/archive/v7/msg01893.html

I am hoping to find a site where I can actually view the colors. Can any one
direct me to the company or source for the proper paint which was originally
used by Alfa.

Graham Prentice
"an agent that works"
Bosley Real Estate