Re: Formula One safety,etc

I personally give John Fitch far more credit for his safety related works
than Jackie. And he continues to be active to this day (god bless) and he's
almost as old as Fred :-)

         - Steve.

p.s. call it sadistic but I (and I reckon others) always get a chuckle when
someone gets riled up by Fred, and it often isn't even his original target.

p.p.s. now, can Richard "Temporarily..."  unsubscribe that annoying out of
the office guy?