Farce at Austria (little Alfa content)

I agree with the comments expressed about the stupid team orders of Ferrari.  Having had a
day to ponder the reasons and taking into account Mr. Shoemakers comments after the GP I
think the following comments are deserved.

If it made any difference to Ferrari whether the #1 or #2 driver actually crossed the line
first, I don't see how that can be.  If RB had been allowed to win, he clearly was the
better driver the whole weekend, setting pole and convincingly beating MS in the race.
For a Ferrari 1-2 finish the team gets 16 points, irrespective of which driver crossed the
line first.  It seems RB is #3 in the team and not the quoted #2.

I believe that Scuderai Ferarri made a huge blunder, did you hear the boos and whistling
from the Tifosi?, to put the blame on Luca Montezillo as Michael did in the interview was
the wrong thing to do.  I would love to be a "fly on the wall" in the Ferrari team
transporter to hear the comments after the interviews.

I think Rubeno should have been allowed to take the victory he so obviously deserved, to
say anything else surely makes a mockery of the sport!

I have no respect for Ferrari after y'days "stuff-up".  The local TV news called it "the
biggest blunder ever made by a GP team in the history of the sport".

My 2c worth, if you don't agree - well who cares?

John
Durban
South Africa