78 Spider for Sale.

Hello alfisti-

I have a nice 78 Spider Veloce which needs a good home for $4500. It's in
very straight, excellent shape. It's red with Tan and is very, very
clean. It's one of the cleanest Kamm-tail Spiders that I've seen. It's
mechanically in very good condition--just jump in and go have fun. My
wife and I have too many toys right now, and we just need to thin some of
them out.

I have photos I'd be happy to e-mail if anyone's interested. I'm in
Southern Florida. E-mail me at spikediesel@domain.elided or call me at
239-216-4279.

Stacy Gary