auto re[ly problems.

Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:36:35 +0200
From: Luca <nodoubt@domain.elided>
Subject: Temporarily PISSED Off

Isn't there possible to STOP these "Temporarily Off Line" messages???

I'm sick & tired of them!!!!!

Either Richard has to take him off the digest or the fellow just has to set
his auto reply system to ignore the "Alfa-Digest".  I must have 20 or so
addresses that i do not want my auto responder to send a response to.
Usually takes a day to see problem. Why this is lasting a week... he must
really be off line and richard does not care.
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN Discount Auto parts on the Internet!
Retail store: 256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344
PH : 856 358 1555 E-Mail bruces@domain.elided  www.fiatparts.com
FIAT CATALOG: http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif]

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif]