RE: substitute oil caps

Hi Joe,

With regards to Alfa Valdez's, you know the ones that spew oil all over
the engine bay, whether it's due to loosing the filler cap or other more
or less natural causes, I found that changing the hood is the easiest
thing :-)

My Spider spewed oil all over due to a lot of reasons, none of which I
shall mention here, but I did install a new engine. The hood was seeping
oil, even after 10 under hood cleanings and wipings, it kept seeping
oil. Finally I got tired of having oil streaks and when I had it
refurbished anyway (and had a spare hood) the choice was easy.

Congrats on your new black oil filler cap.

Just my 2 xre

BTW, I expect to be fully Alfa operational mid next week, as I just got
the word from my transatlantic shipper that my container is
arriving..... YEAHHHH

Henrik Johansen
Still Alfa less in Copenhagen, but not for long...
74 Spider (en route Oakland - Bremerhaven - Copenhagen)
83 GTV6 (ditto)