Wanted - early to mid 70's Spider

Since I've come to the conclusion my '56 Spider will take a couple more years
to finish, I'm looking for a nice 70's Spider to drive and enjoy in the
interim.  The ideal car would be a rust-free (yeah right!) car from '75 or
earlier somewhere near Chicago.  Something close to original would be nice,
but I would plan a weber conversion and other mods anyway.

If anyone has knowledge of such a car please email me at genericwood@domain.elided

Erik Wood
'56 750 Spider
Batavia, IL