Re: Fiat Bravo SX on eBay!?!

Very interesting. But I wouldn't get this car. Bravo's, especially the
slightly older ones, aren't exactly quick. If you can get one, get the
Bravo HGT or those Abarth ones.

OK anyway this is an Alfa forum.... if I can get a 155 2.0 16V in the
US I may get one. So far the ones I find on ebay are the 8V ones, the
biggest happens to be a was a 1.8 TS.

I want a 155 TS 2.0 16V at a realistic price. Some of the 155s I've
seen in the US are trying to be sold at crazy prices.

Zamani
looking for 155 2.0 TS 16V in the US
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com