Re:Spider seats

In a message dated 5/9/2002 5:46:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Need spider seat HELP

This is for Alan and others looking for seats.  I was looking thru my new
Summit Racing catalog this afternoon, and saw these seat and thought I would
pass them on. ( They don't have them posted on their website yet). So go to
www.sumittracing.com and request a free catalog to see them in a pic.
They are Procar seats. 3 different styles, The "Elite 2000" looks like the
seats in a Milano and come in gray and black vinyl or velour. The "Scat Sport
2000" are racing seats with all the holes for 5 point harnesses and come in
black, gray, or red cloth. The "Scat Rally 2000" looks more like a standard
bucket seat, and comes in black vinyl and cloth, or gray cloth.  The prices
list between $240.50 to $349.95 and require truck freight.  I have no
affiliation with anything to do with these seats or Summit  Racing. Just
thought the Elites would look great in my MIlano.  :-)
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum