Re: {SPAM?} RE: 2.0 V6

If I'm not mistaken (which I probably am) the Turbo on this engine doesn't
actually sit up any higher it takes up more side room which isn't where the
clearance problem on the spider is. It would fit the same as a 3.0
conversion but require more side space. But I could be mistaken.

Keith

dangerous content by Eagles Nest, and is
believed to be clean.