gtv6 timing belt & water pump documentation?

I'm about to tackle the water pump and timing belt on my 82 gtv6.  I
have the 164 mech tensioner video, a Milano shop manual and the gtv6 car
disk.  Does anyone know where I can find a write up on this job from
a source other than A-R?  Not that I don't trust A-R, I'd just like
to read a lay mans thoughts.

Also, I plan on leaving the hydraulic tensioner in unless I find it
leaking.  I don't think it's leaking now.  Any thoughts on this choice?

Lawrence Hegarty, Hillsborough NJ
91 164S, 86 Graduate, 82 gtv6