82 Spider Speedometer

The speedometer on my 82 Spider is currently in need of repair.   I've always
wondered how difficult it would be to fit a 140 MPH Speedometer form a
different year, earlier I think, to replace the original 85 MPH unit that
came with the car.

Does anybody know what is involved with the change.  The head needs to be
changed, of course, but what about gearing in the transmission?  Anything
else?

Thanks!

KLIG
1982 Spider