Steering wheel hub adapter sources

Can anyone recommend a good cheap source for a hub adapter to fit my '86
spider to a MOMO wheel?  I'm price shopping.

btw - I just fired up the spider for the first time this spring, and it's
making an awful noise during cold starts.  For the first 2-3 minutes I get
what sounds like a high-pitched bearing growl from somewhere in to the front
of the engine.  I know it's not the alternator bearings (they're new).  Any
ideas?

Thanks, all.
 <http://www.infocus.com/> infocus.com
Michael  D  Gemelke                   Design Engineer, InFocus
Phone:  503.685.8108     Fax: 503.685.8842      Mobile:  503.757.4915

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of infocus_blaze.gif]