Re: Milano automatic transmission

Tim Timko said:

I think this is the first time that I have seen a post on the digest about
Milano automatic transaxles. I thought I had the only one for a while. That
is with Adam D. In Philly.  The little problem I have with mine is that when
you shift manually while driving spiritedly, Its sometimes very hard to come
out of 1st gear to second. It sticks a little and I have to force it a
tad to
upshift. (It usually goes too far and lands in drive, thus spoiling a neat
Italian chorale from out my tail pipe.)
----

TRo add further insult to injuury, mine shifted beautifully, even when I
shifted from 1st, 2nd, 3rd manually. Sounded great too. Damn thieves.

--
Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute

Phone: 215-898-7806