Re: Towing Alfas

I got a '96 Bronco 4x4 (excuse moi, gents), with the purpose of towing a
trailered car, going to the snow, and carrying bags to the airport, besides
taking the dogs (big ones) to the vet, hauling garden stuff, etc.  Qhite
practical.  Should have gone for the bigger V8 engine, but I think it'll be
OK.  I now need to get a trailer.

Or you can do like others, like Peter K, who tows his track car (GTV) on a
dolly.  Oh, poor differencial!!, damnation, damnation!!  I think it's a very
practical approach, though.  He uses a Jeep Cherokee.

Cheers
Jorge Mazlumian
between GTV's
89 Milano street/ex-track car.