Towing Alfas

Hi All,

Is it possible to tow my Milano track car with another car? Like a 540i
V8 or a 164 3.0 V6 Turbo? Or a Milano 2.5 V6 Twin Turbo? My track car
will be about 2700 lbs after I trim everything down.

I'm just thinking of towing my Milano to the track and I dread the fact
that I may actually have to get an SUV. Yuck... but I guess I MAY have
to. Could be useful when I go snowboarding. Renting an SUV and trailer
is expensive! I may as well get my own.

If I can get a car to tow so much the better. I'm not sure of the
towing laws in the US but I've seen photos (in europe) of a Volvo 244
GL (a snail) towing a GTV6 on a trailer!!! Amazing! Saw a 156 towing an
Alfetta GT racer as well.

So what do you all think?

Thanks

Zamani