From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Tim Lentz
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 7:07 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: interlock - 1974?

I've only seen the interlock "stuff" on 1974 (model year) cars.

Can anyone dispute this? (John H. ?)
I'd be curious to here from those who have a wiring diagram from a 1973 or
1975 car.
(I can tell you that it's not on my '72, but on my '74 diagram)

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL

Have or have had:
1972 Spider, 2-1974 Spiders, and a 1975 Spider in boxes