Fitting a modern 2.0 liter twin-spark engine into a '74 GTV

Mark,
       There is an interesting web page on fitting a twin spark at:
http://alfacentro.com/features/twinspark/index.html or
 <A HREF="http://alfacentro.com/features/twinspark/index.html";>Click here: TwinSpark Conversion Manual: TS Power for your Alfa Spider</A>

Ciao,
Russ Neely