Re: Fitting a modern 2.0 liter twin-spark engine into a '74 GTV

I recently found in Italy a low-mileage 4-cyliner, 2.0 L  twin spark engine
salvaged from a wrecked 1988 Alfa 75  (Milano to us). Since the price was
right I imported it and am now wondering if it will really fit in the engine
bay of my '74 GTV. The engine is about an inch longer due to one of the
distributors hanging off  a camshaft in the front and about an inch higher.
It looks like a tight fit, then again, it looks like I may have to move the
radiator forward a bit.

Has anyone had an experience fitting this engine into a GTV? Your comments,
please!

Marc Mosko
Hollywood, FL
'65 Giulia Spider