164 as daily driver

Emilio,

I have a 95 164Q as my daily driver, and it's been great.  I bought the car
with 70000 miles on it, and it now has 94000 miles. The commute is 52 miles
round trip, with a mix of mountain, freeway, and residential/city streets.  If
you have some fast freeway commuting, this is where I enjoy the car the most.
Also really good for long trips, including those in which you are carrying
several people. The car seems a little big and heavy compared to what I am
used to.  Mileage is not too good - low twenties per US gallon.  I would
absolutely make sure that you have access to at least one mechanic who knows
the cars well, not because the car is likely to be troublesome, but because
you want to make sure that things like timing belt changes are done properly.

Ray Clemo