Re: Alfa's return to the US - Just Say No

You must be kidding!

I can't wait to get a 147 2.0 JTS, lower it to the ground, slap on some
cool lookin' 19" chromed 3-spoke wheels, put a JUN powerchip, JUN
racing cams, ichiban ground effects, and a weapon-R intake pod... so I
can zoom past spiders.... 8-) 8-)

Kind Regards,

Zamani

'87 Milano 3.0
18" chrome wheels, MUGEN exhaust with 4 X 4"  tailpipes, peeing kid
sticker, PIAA foglights, fake carbon fiber wings.

http://health.yahoo.com