Alfa's return to the US - Just Say No

As much as I'd love a shiny new Alfa sitting in my garage, I revel in the fact that I own a unique modern classic that you wont find in the sea of yuppie lexibmwifiniuramobiles in your local costco parking lot.  God forbid Alfas ever caught on with the fast and furious crowd, we might be waving back to a 16yr old "dude" in a neon GTV with a coffee can exhaust, thumping megawatt subwoofer and a sticker of some peeing kid on the blacked out windows.  I, for one, vote to ban Alfa from ever coming back to the US.  Thanks and I'll shut up now.

Pete
Issaquah
91 Spider