Redline Shockproof for 86 Spider

Hello everybody.

My Spider Quadrifoglio has 95,000 miles on it, but not
even one good synchro! Just exaggerating a bit, but
the 2nd gear synchro is gone, and the 1st one is not
so far away from leaving, too (I think it has
something to do with the kevlar clutch, shankle sway
bars and springs, and the previous owner...)

Anyway, has anybody tried Redline Shockproof trans
fluid on their alfas? Any improvements? Did you use
heavy, medium or light formulation?

Thanks for any info

Sara (86 Spider Quad)
http://health.yahoo.com