RE: GTV6 & Alfetta rear brakes

<snip>
> Please correct me (and I have not the slightest doubt someone will) but
> it is my understanding that 'on an average' the front brakes do about
> 2/3 of the braking and (obviously) the rears only do 1/3.
>
> I'm neither a racer nor an aggressive street driver but if I was and
> suffered poor braking on one of the above mentioned cars, the first
<snip>

Obviously you're neither a racer or an aggressive street driver or you would
have experienced rear brake problems.

The rear brakes on a GTV6/Milano (and presumably Alfetta), in perfect
operating condition, with fresh new fluid, will overheat under repeated use
in race conditions.  Seasoned racers and casual time trialers (like myself)
don't just jump in and begin to 'over-engineer' solutions without trying the
obvious first.

Trust me, we've tried all that you've mentioned, the problem is real.

bs