RE: Worm Klez.E immunity

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided> wrote:

>> Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very dangerous
>> by corrupting your files.
>> Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus technic,most common
>> AV software can't detect or clean it.

then...

> For those of you who received this message with the attachment, don't run
> it - I'm pretty sure the attachment will infect your machine with the
virus.

Yes, I am afraid this is one of the messages generated by the Klez.H worm (I
received the same from one of my friends)

See:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.h@domain.elidedl

for description - Including this message - and link to their removal tool
and instructions of how to remove the virus.

Regards,
Phill